Thursday, January 1, 2009

Me and My black brothas from anotha

Three passions have contorled my life:
The waitng for love, the search for knowledge,
And undinable pity for the suffering of my people.


Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness.
In the union of love I have seen
In a vision  Of the heavens that saints and poetsand others  have imagined.


With equal passion I have searchedfor  knowledge.
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people].
I have wished to know why the stars shine.


Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens,
But always pity brought me back to earth;
Cries of failure  hurt my heart
Of stupid niggas bearing babies and not takin care of theres and of


dumb niggas thinking gang banging is a game and people who lie and cheat  I try to change but i too suffer becuase others give that image to every african american no matter how different  or how educated others have thrown that  steroetype image of balck males


I long to prove critics wrong


 


This has been m ylife; I've fonud it woth living 

1 comment:

  1. YOU GOT SOME SKILLS!!!!..YOU SHOULD POST MORE!..DONT BE SHY..

    ReplyDelete