Thursday, January 1, 2009

the wife thats my best friend

Have you ever had a good friend you can see yourself bein wit but you kno in your heart its not going to happenwell Where do I start this is person I speak of is my right lung and half of my heart she probaly don't know that but I used to crush on her at first....well she is gorgeous sexy smart great personality she's a libra like me hahahaha but I guess we weren't meant to be but that aside we became best friends at first it was akward for me cuz I still liked her but I'm getting over the fact that there will be no me and her in that manner and that I am blessed to have her as my best friend
She's like an angel to me I can talk to her bout anything and ill do anything for her I would prob die for her truthfully
Really wen it comes down to it I think in that she deserves the world and more becuz she is so pure hearted and truthful and I pray everyday that god blesses her wit happiness and I wanna say to her I love you and ill always be here for you no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. OMG..THIS IS SO SWEET!!!..I LOVE YOU TOO DEV!!!!..I VALUE AND APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP!!..THIS WAS REALLY NICE

    ReplyDelete